Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Preview of rambles to come...

Let me take a moment to give you a bit of background as to who I am and what you can expect to read in this blog.

There are many topics that interest me, some of which I will blog about and others, well others I will keep to myself.

Here is a list of some of the things you might come to expect from this blog.

  • Habs talk, as the post-season heats up watch for commentary on the Montreal Canadiens as they redesign their team for a fresh start at the drive for 25 and the drive to their 100th Birthday in December.
  • American Idol, naturally stay tuned as I provide all of the info on Idol and what will happen with the top 5 and who will be crowned the 8th American Idol
  • Nascar, I'm a big Nascar fan so watch for the odd Nascar blog when I get the chance to actually watch a full race
  • Music, Ottawa is a hotbed for live concerts this summer kicking off in a few weeks with Elton John and Billy Joel and then it will be time to prepare for Bluesfest 2009 which will feature live performances from KISS, Stone Temple Pilots, Our Lady Peace, Blue Rodeo, Styx and of course over one hundred other acts.
  • Movies, as the summer heats up so do the movies that start screening on the big screen. Some notable flicks that are coming up inlcude Wolverine, Star Trek, Terminator: Slavation and Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen as well as some family favorites returning with their next installments: Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian, Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs as well as the much anticipated next installment from the Harry Potter series with Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince.
So as you can see there is a lot going on in the next few months so there should be a lot to write about.

Stay tuned tomorrow for my next installment of my Idol series as we discuss how the top five did with Rat Pack.

1 comment: